PASTORAL ACCOMPANIMENT for MIGRANTS and their FAMILIES,
PERSONS LIVING with HIV and TRAFFICKED PERSONS
1. Home Visitation/ Formation of OFWs Family Core Groups
2. Advocacy for OFWs, HIV and Trafficked Persons
3. Follow-up on the acceptance of TESDA for continuing skills training and support
privileges from the office of OWWA for repatriated/ returning OFWs.
4. Referral/ Network/ Linkages
- • Case referral to government hospital for free HIV medicines
- • Facilitates para-legal assistance
- • Facilitates family re-integration
5. Spiritual and Values Formation
Adult Catechetical instruction
Advent and Lenten Recollection/ liturgical celebration
- • Marriage Enrichment
- • Family Counseling
6. Provision of a half-way home for migrants and victims of human trafficking in transit to their place of origin.
- • An alternative home, for transient occupants is made available for migrants at very affordable cost.